Are you looking for the best party hostels in Pattaya?
Welcome to the city where the neon lights are brighter than your wildest dreams, the beaches are lined with sun-seekers, and the nightlife is like a never-ending party.
In this article, we’re your night owl guides, ready to reveal the best party hostels in this Thai coastal playground. In Pattaya, the fun begins when the sun dips below the horizon.
This guide is an extension of our handwritten guide to the best hostels in the city.
🥳 The COOLEST Party Hostels? Your shortcut:
Money-saving tip: Compare hostel prices with Hostelz.com. You can even filter specifically for Party hostels on Hostelz.com.
This guide is perfect for YOU, when you want …
- to party!
- a social Hostel to actually meet people!
- a cool hostel with drinking games and such!
If you’re traveling around, we also have a guide on the best hostels in Thailand.
Quick Introduction to Pattaya
Average price for a bed: On average, the price of a hostel in Pattaya is around €18 per night. Prices always depend on the season and holidays. Please always check the exact rates on Hostelz.com.
Check-In and Check-Out: The average check-in time is from 15:00 (3 pm), while the Check-Out time is before 11:00 (11 am). Hostels usually offer luggage storage in case you arrive earlier or leave later. Make sure you check if luggage storage is free or if there is an extra cost.
Where to Party in Pattaya:
- Walking Street: Pattaya’s epicenter of nightlife, Walking Street is lined with clubs, go-go bars, and street performances. Don’t miss Lucifer and Mixx Discotheque.
- Beach Road: Many beachfront bars and clubs offer beautiful sea views. Head to Hard Rock Cafe, Pattaya for live music and drinks.
- Soi 6: Famous for its open-front beer bars, Soi 6 is a hotspot for a casual evening. Try Ruby Club for a laid-back start to your night.
Best Bar Areas in Pattaya:
- Jomtien Beach: For a more relaxed evening, Jomtien Beach offers beachfront bars with a calm ambiance. The Glass House is a notable choice.
- North Pattaya Road: Experience a mix of nightclubs, bars, and restaurants away from the Walking Street madness. Check out Havana Bar and Terrace.
- Central Festival Pattaya Beach: The heart of the city, Central Festival is home to bars, restaurants, and even a cinema for a diverse night out.
What to Drink in the City:
- Singha Beer: Thailand’s beloved beer, Singha, is widely available and pairs perfectly with spicy Thai dishes.
- Mai Tai: A fruity and tropical cocktail made with rum, orange liqueur, lime juice, and orgeat syrup. It’s a refreshing choice for the Pattaya heat.
- SangSom: Known as “Thai Whiskey,” SangSom is a popular spirit best enjoyed with a mixer or in cocktails like the “Thai Sabai” (happy Thai) cocktail.
🔥 New to Hostels? Read our guide to staying in a Hostel for the First Time here. We especially recommend reading:
- How to book hostels? (and websites to save $)
- 63 Craziest Party Hostels in the World (with Map)
- How does the Hostelworld App work exactly? Our Advanced Guide
The Coolest Party Hostels in Pattaya are …
Let’s jump right into the fun hostels in Pattaya for partying:
These are our favorite hostels in Pattaya to party. We put all these hostels on the map, including our own insider tips for bars, clubs, and popular night life areas in Pattaya (and more!).
Overview: Best Hostels by Traveler Type
|🎒 for Backpacker:||Kaen Hostel|
|🦸 Solo Traveler:||Phratamnak Inn|
|👯For Groups:||Kaen Hostel|
|👩💻 For Digital Nomads:||Nonze Hostel|
|🌆 For Nice Views:||Nonze Hostel|
1. Nonze Hostel
Nonze Hostel, situated along Pattaya’s loud and energetic Beach Road, boasts a stylish fusion of rustic, modern, and vintage elements.
Visitors can unwind in their chic outdoor area with a drink (or two) and book (or another drink) while admiring the sea view or catching up with fellow travelers.
Offering 110 cozy capsules with top-class amenities, this Pattaya hostel caters to digital nomads seeking a peaceful yet social retreat amidst Pattaya’s party scene.
Enjoy mouthwatering breakfasts at their rooftop restaurant and easy access to nearby attractions, restaurants, bars, and the renowned Pattaya Walking Street.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Outdoor relaxing zone with sea view
- Lounge with comfy chairs
- Rooftop restaurant with sea and city views
- All-day refreshments and snacks
Location: Located on Beach Road in Pattaya. Close to The Avenue Pattaya and Central Festival, Pattaya Beach. Numerous dining options, bars, and 24-hour convenience stores nearby. Best view of Pattaya party road.
Our favorite party hostel in Pattaya for
- Digital Nomads
2. Kaen Hostel
Kaen Hostel offers backpackers a chill place to relax in, close to the city’s beaches, shopping, and nightlife scene.
Here, you can make use of the on-site bar for your pre-party needs, as the hostel is super close to nightlife hotspots like Pattaya Beach, Alcazar Cabaret, and Tiffany Cabaret Show.
This also means you’ll be able to quickly reach your bed and recharge after a wild night out, as you’ll be situated in the heart of all the action.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Shared kitchen and lounge
- A bar
Location: Well-placed in the beaches, nightlife, and shopping area of Pattaya city. Close to Alcazar Cabaret, Tiffany Cabaret Show, and Art In Paradise.
This party Pattaya hostel is great for:
3. Phratamnak Inn
Phratamnak Inn boasts an outdoor pool, sauna, and lively 24-hour bar. Offering 15 private rooms, a dorm, and free Wi-Fi.
Located just 80 meters from the beach, this hostel provides travelers with a fabulous, affordable experience and regular BBQ parties that will satisfy their stomach and social needs.
The incredible value of this fun and well-equipped gem keeps travelers coming back to make more unforgettable memories in Pattaya – and eat more BBQ.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Outdoor swimming pool and sauna
- 24-hour bar
- Regular BBQ parties
- In-house restaurant serving European cuisine
- Continental breakfast available
Location: Located 100 meters from the beach, close to Cozy Beach, Bangpra International Golf Club, and Eastern Star Golf Course. Nearby points of interest include Paradise Beach, Pratumnak Beach, and Pattaya Viewpoint
A top choice for:
- solo travelers
Fun Tips for Party Hostels in Pattaya
As you have come to realize, staying at a party hostel is a little different than staying at a regular hostel. Here are some tips to make your stay go a little smoother, and how to be prepared:
How to identify a party Hostel? 4 Simple indicators:
- Is there an age limit? 18+ and an upper age-limit are indicators
- Do they offer Pub Crawls and Drinking Games in the hostel?
- Check for party pictures
- Filter the Reviews on Hostelz.com for keywords like "Party", "nightlife" or "social"
We have written many more guides helping you find these hostels to have an amazing time. We cover many more party cities like ...
- 7 Coolest Party Hostels in Melbourne ...
- 3 Coolest Party Hostels In Venice - B...
- 6 Coolest Party Hostels in Ho Chi Min...
- 6 Coolest Party Hostels in Lima - Cus...
Find all our party hostel guides.
Things to Bring & Pack
There are a few things backpackers should be sure to bring when staying at a party hostel specifically. These items include earplugs (for early mornings and loud roomates), a padlock (lock up your valuables BEFORE going out), headache medicine (always usefful!), and condoms.
Especially for the bigger European cities where pickpocketing is common we recommend wearing trousers with zippers. This limits the chances of stealing from your pockets.
One of the best things about a hostel is being able to meet new people from every corner of the world. Be sure to talk to people and mingle. Travelling solo is great and life-changing, yet enjoying it with new friends can be even better. Locals especially, can show you hidden secret and some of the best spots in the city.
Read: 18 Rules for Hostels and how to build life-time friendships in Hostels
What about the cheapest hostels in Pattaya?
Of course, there are always cheap hostels. But how do you actually find them? When you are traveling on a shoe-string budget and you want to save every dollar, there are ways to find the cheapest places in Pattaya.
- Open Hostelz.com with a full list of all hostels in Pattaya
- add your dates
- Order the listings by price
Simple as that.
Hostelz.com is a price comparison site for hostels. They list every single one in the world and tells you exactly which website is cheaper to use.
Another smart Tip: Check what is actually included, and what is excluded. Take a closer look at the location, too. A further location might mean more costs in transport.
You can find all our hostel discounts worldwide here. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the freshest hostel discounts directly in your inbox. We even have special discount codes we only share in the newsletter.
It is completely free to join!
How to book?
The most popular booking platforms are Booking.com and Hostelworld.com. On both platforms, your credit card is 100% protected and the booking 100% confirmed.
We included some handy links to each of the recommended hostel. Just click on the hostel name. The link will lead you to check prices and availability.
Read: Step-by-Step guide on how to book with Hostelworld
We recommend booking your hostel as early as possible! All of Pattaya best hostels are popular; especially in high-season. To make sure you end up in those stylish and good hostels, secure your room/bed as soon as you have your travel dates fix.
The coolest Hostel App you need comes as well from Hostelworld. It gives you super cool features like you can contact your hostel mates beforehand, ask questions, and make plans together. Find more details in our review of the app.
Need an eSIM Card for Pattaya?
No more searching for mobile stores. Get your eSIM Card for now and enjoy it instantly after landing in your new destination.
Our Favorite Hostels in Pattaya put on a map + sights
Let us have a look at the handmade map we have created for you. As promised, below we list all party hostels and best hostels in Pattaya, as well as sights and our own travel tips.
Personally, we love to plan our trips with a map. It’s just easier. We thought this map would help you with planning your trip too.
Any questions about hostels in Pattaya?🤔
Join our Facebook Group!
Ask all your questions and connect with like-minded wanderers 🔥
Our Insider Tips
Nightlife Events and Activities:
- Tiffany’s Show: Experience the famous transgender cabaret show at Tiffany’s. It’s a Pattaya tradition and an incredible display of talent.
- Alcazar Cabaret Show: Another stunning cabaret show with dazzling costumes and performances that will leave you in awe.
- Sanctuary of Truth: Visit this incredible wooden temple by the sea. While not a party spot, it’s a serene and culturally rich experience.
Happy Hour Heaven
- Walking Street: Many bars on Walking Street offer happy hour deals to kick off your evening. Grab a drink with a view.
- Beachfront Bars: Pattaya’s beachfront bars often have happy hour specials, so you can enjoy a cocktail while watching the sunset.
- Local Pubs: Explore local pubs and small bars, where you’ll find budget-friendly drinks and happy hour promos.
More questions left? No worries, we are here for you.
What are the best sites for finding hostels?
Of course, the best site to find hostels is Hostelgeeks.com 😉
We are doing our best to deliver the best hostels to you. Check out the best hostels in the world guides; from Paris to Tokyo.
You can also have a look at Hostelworld.
What are the best party hostels in Pattaya?
So this is your answer to what are the best party hostels in Pattaya.
For more guides throughout Thailand:
- best hostels in Thailand
- best hostels in Bangkok
- best hostels in Pai
- coolest hostels in Krabi
- greatest hostels in Koh Phangan
- best hostels in Chiang Mai
- best hostels in Koh Samui
- best hostels in Koh Tao
- cool hostels in Koh Phi Phi
- best hostels in Phuket
- best hostels in Pattaya
- best hostels in Ao Nang
- best hostels in Kanchanaburi
And more party hostels in Thailand:
- best party hostels in Thailand
- hostels near Khao San Road
- party hostels in Koh Phangan
- party hostels in Phuket
- party hostels in Bangkok
- party hostels in Koh Samui
- party hostels in Chiang Mai
- party hostels in Krabi
Find all our hostel guides around the world here.
Over to you
Do you have any questions left, maybe doubts? Then please leave it in the comment below. We are very keen to help you - and actually you would even do us a favor!
Your question will help us to improve this Pattaya guide.
Last note: Our commitment
This is a genuine article to help you travel a bit smarter, and find the best place on a budget! We will never recommend you any place we haven’t evaluated or are not convinced by. We are constantly updating all our guides to keep them as fresh and accurate as possible.
Best Travel Websites we recommend ❤️
(Fresh Update 2023)
Booking Hostels and Discounts 👏👏👏
As a user of Hostelgeeks, you also have access to exclusive hostel discounts. For booking hostels, we use:
We recommend installing the Hostelworld App. It is very useful!
How to find cheaper Flights ✈️
The first websites we always check are Skyscanner and Google Flights.
Find our step-by-step process in our review about Skyscanner.
Travel Insurance made easy 🤒
Smartest Travel Tools you need to know 🤓
- Airalo.com - eSim Cards for traveling worldwide
- Onward Ticket - get proof for onward travel
- iVisa - get your visa online fast
- Get Your Guide - for activities and sightseeing tickets
- Omio.com - for all types of transport
Find all our recommended travel tools and websites here.
Get your Smart Packing List (Free Printable)
Knowing what to pack and what not to pack is key. As an example, you need a one-fits-all padlock.
We put together the ultimate list of smart items to bring.