When backpacking Sri Lanka, Kandy will be on your bucket list. It is the city to start your scenic train ride through the mountains. Yet, there is much more to ... Read More...
Do you like secret travel tips out of the tourist box?
We share with you best-kept travel secrets for destinations around the world. Only recommendations you get by friends for friends.
These travel guides are free and you can download them right to your inbox – no strings attached!
Choose your desired destination here:
1. Choose your destination
2. Type in your email and name
3. Hit download
4. Celebrate and enjoy your new secret guide in your email
Is it safe to download a guide with the email?
YES! We will never send any spam and non-sense. You can always remove your email from our list as well!
These alternative travel guides are written by locals, expats, befriended bloggers, and ourselves.
We do our best to provide you secret travel tips for your desired destinations, and our goal is to keep the guides personalized, useful, and unique as possible!
We keep it simple: 5 secret tips we only share with friends.
These tips are recommendations a local buddy would send you over!
We are always keen to help our fellow mates and the Hostelgeeks community.
– hidden place, only for locals in Santorini, Greece
– the most delicious (and cheapest) street food in Marrakesh; very unlikely to find on your own!
– A secret restaurant and bar in Venice
– enjoy NYC outside the box with an underground cocktail bar