They reach from inspirational to cheesy to spiritual even? They are definitely push you off a cliff quotes. It’s also about quotes for living life a fullest. Judge for yourself.
Besides the quotations you can use for your travel status, we had a further look on staff that could be interesting for you.
We include 4 books about adventurous travel and solo travel. We also had a look for adventure hostels we love. We share epic hostels for diving, surfing, trekking and more.
Just keep scrolling.
In this article we cover:
- Quotes about adventure and travel
- Funny adventure quotes
- Short Adventure Quotes
- Unique adventure quotes
- Adventure quotes for couples
- Adventure Quotes for Friends
- Adventurous girl quotes for female travelers
- Family adventure quotes
- Outdoor adventure quotes
- Adventure quotes for Kids and Children
- Cool Adventure Quotes from Lyrics
- Download Full List as PDF
At the end of this article we created a big .pdf file for you. You can download this full list for free at the end of this article. Just scroll down.
You can use it to print your own motivation adventure t-shirts, create DIY gifts for you travel friends and home decoration. The options are actually endless.
Whatever you do, don’t get stuck in routine.
More quotation articles
List of cool Adventure Quotes
Let us kick-start this summary with a quote you will hear all over Indonesia and South East Asia.
These unique adventure sayings can serve you as well for your instagram captions.
1. Quotes about adventure and travel
Ready to explore all the epic and best quotes about adventure and travel? We did a lot of research and tried to hunt down every possible quote on that topic. We found quotes that are amazing, curious, about life, you name it.
Here we will also include quotes about adventure and exploration.
1. “Life is an adventure, not a package tour”
– Eckhart Tolle
2. “There is a lot of adventures out there, waiting for us to live them!”
– Quote by Hostelgeeks
3. “Run towards adventure and not away from it!”
4. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal!”
– Paulo Coelho
5. “If thinking about it makes you excited, imagine actually doing it!”
6. “Don’t travel just to see. Travel to try, listen, feel, taste. That way there won’t be any place you cannot find beauty.”
7. “I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.”
– Herman Melville
8. “To have an adventurous life, we have to lose the fear of failing!”
9. “You don’t need magic to disappear. All you need is an action to take!”
10. “Go where you feel most alive!”
11. “If you don’t take risks, you’ll have a wasted soul.”
― Drew Barrymore
12. “Life is a blank canvas, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.”
― Danny Kaye
13. “Once upon a time, there was an adventure…!”
14. “In case of emergency, break the routine and take an adventure!”
15. “Life happens when you are busy making plans!”
16. “When was the last time you did something for the first time?”
17. “I am taking a lot adventures wherever I go!”
18. “Make your life the best adventure!”
19. “We travel to change. Not to change places, but ideas!”
This is one of the most famous adventure travel quotes you’ll find.
20. “People don’t take trips. Trips take people!”
21. “A wish doesn’t change anything. A decision changes everything!”
22. “It’s the little moment that make life great!”
23. “Escape the ordinary!”
24. “There is no need to be bored in a world as beautiful as this!”
25. “Travel is no reward for working, it’s education for living.”
26. “Carpe diem, carpe adventure”
27. “Only the ones loving adventure, will understand the world!”
28. “A tourist looks, a traveler lives!”
29. “If you are unhappy with it, stop doing it. If you are dreaming about it, do it!”
This may be my favorite travel status for Whatsapp status, Facebook and as well Instagram Caption!
30. “If you can’t live longer, live deeper.”
31. “Adventure is my best therapy!”
32. It’s funny. When you leave your home and wander really far, you always think, ‘I want to go home.’ But then you come home, and of course it’s not the same. You can’t live with it, you can’t live away from it. And it seems like from then on there’s always this yearning for someplace that doesn’t exist. I felt that. Still do. I’m never completely at home anywhere.
33. “All adventures, all memories and all travels start with a blank page!”
34. “Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.”
– Ewan Mc Gregor
35. “…and then I realized adventures are the best way to learn!”
36. “My WhatsApp Status: Not online since a LONG time!”
37. “Adrenaline and Adventure, here I come.”
38. “Take vacations. You can always make money. But you cannot always make memories.”
39. “If you really want it, you will find a way. If not, you will find excuses.”
40. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
41. “It is okay to dream, but more important to do it.”
42. “Adventures start where plans end!”
43. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.”
– Stephen Covey
44. “Instead of trying to make your life perfect, give yourself the freedom to make it an adventure, and go ever upward.”
45. “So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don’t be sorry”
― Jack Kerouac, Desolation Angels
46. “Life is full of surprises: new opportunities come up; that’s part of the fun – the adventure of life. The thing is, chaos doesn’t allow us to enjoy the adventure.”
47. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter that the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”
48. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.”
49. “Your adventures take you further than your fears.”
50. “No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.”
– Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
51. “Today I will live a million adventures”
52. “Real adventure begins with a YES!”
53. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make!”
54. “One thing everybody has is time. It is up to you how you use it!”
55. “Time is the only thing you cannot buy!”
56. “It’s the best time for a new adventure!”
57. “I thought it was an adventure. But actually, it was life!”
58. “An adventure is only an adventure, when you are out of your comfort zone!”
59. What is life but one grand adventure!
60. Adventure is always ahead!
61. I am a day dreamer and a night-thinker.
62. Sometimes the greatest adventure is just a conversation.
63. Travel doesn’t become an adventure, until you leave yourself behind.
64. Travel means learning. Travel means making mistakes. Travel means growing.
65. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
66. “Maybe you had to leave in order to miss a place; maybe you had to travel to figure out how beloved your starting point was.”
67. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.”
68. If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be a priority.
2. Funny Adventure Quotes
Next on the list we found a bunch of funny and great adventure quotes. Give it a read.
1. “Adventure is my middle name!”
2. “Nobody who says, ‘I told you so’ has ever been, or will ever be, a hero.”
― Ursula K. Le Guin
3. “When you start looking like your Passport Photo it is time to take a long vacation.
4. “Wrestle a shark, fight a bear and climb the highest mountain!”
If you did this, you are the champion! We got inspired for this adventure status by the movie Secret Life Of Walter Mitty.
Read: the 33 best wanderlust movies – maybe of all time!
5. “Today a part of me wanna go traveling. The other one too!”
6. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.
7. Travelling is not something you are good at. It is just something you do. Like breathing.
8. Let’s wander where the WIFI is weak.
9. When there is no WiFi, you might be about to have an adventure.
10. “If you were waiting for a sign to go out there and live, here it is: SIGN!”
11. “Life has no limitations…except the credit card, of course!”
12. No good story ever starts with “oh do you remember that unforgettable day at the office?!”
13. I would rather take my bike to the beach, than a Mercedes to work.
14. Education is important, but adventure is importanter.
15. Just guess for the second: Who was it discovering the whole wide world back i the day? For sure it was not the one comfortable at a sofa…
3. Short Adventure Quotes
“More is less” is one of the short quotes, and it counts for all of them. Short sentence, strong message. Here’s a list of our favorite short adventure quotes. These could even look good on tshirts.
Furthermore, there are as well cool adventure life quotes.
1. “Never try, never know!”
2. Just Do It!
3. Direction is more important than speed.
4. Keep Going, keep growing.
5. Explore. Dream. Discover.
6. “If it scares you, you should do it!”
7. “Adventures are forever!”
8. “All you need is less!”
9. “Let’s be real. Make the impossible!”
10. “Let’s start the journey!”
11. “Say YES to adventure!”
12. It is always good to say YES, therefore one of the evergreen adrenaline quotes.
13. “Collect adventures, not things!”
14. “I’m an adventurer, looking for treasure”
― Paulo Coelho
15. “Little things, big adventures!”
16. Adventure never ends.
17. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
18. Do more of what makes you happy.
19. If not now, when?
20. Everyday’s an adventure
21. What If I can Do It?
4. Unique Adventure Quotes
Let us talk about really unique quotes about adventure. All these quotes could be easily part of any other section.
However, we handpicked the following quotations, since they really stand out. We hope you enjoy them too.
1. “If we wait until we are ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our life!”
– Lemony Snicket
2. “Life is an adventure and that is best lived boldly.”
– Bear Grylls
3. “Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have!”
4. “Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt!”
5. “Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.”
6. “If having time would be the answer to having a wonderful life, everybody would have one. It is about what you actually do with that time!”
5. Adventure quotes for couples
Imagine you and your partner in crime can take on the whole wide world? It’s a dream of thousands of people. So, here we collected our favorite best adventure quotes for couples exploring the world.
We will start this collection with our most favorite one:
1. “If you have someone you think is the one, take them and travel around the world. Buy a plane ticket for the two of you to travel all over the world, to places that are hard to reach and hard to get out of. And when you land at JFK and you’re still in love with that person, get married.”
― Bill Murray
2. “We had no idea we were creating memories. We thought, we were just having fun!”
3. This might be my favorite adventure quote! It may not be the perfect adrenaline quote or adventure caption, really. But it sums it quite a lot.
4. “Life is a wonderful adventure. Share it with someone special”
5. “Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have!”
6. “Relationship status: in love with adventure”
7. “Life is one big adventure. Wanna join?”
8. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
– Stephanie Perkins
9. How about we get married all over the world?
10. I want to tell you “I love you” in every country on this planet.
11. A Shared Adventure is a better adventure
6. Adventure Quotes for Friends
You do not need a relation ship to backpack the world. A friend will also do, trust us! There is a reason after why there is so many quotes about adventure with friend.
The most important is, you can count on that person. And remember, we also have a bunch of cool solo travel quotes.
1. I need a friend I can call and say “Get ready, we are leaving in 10 minutes!“, and the friend response “okay, done!”
2. “Money comes back, but times doesn’t!”
3. “Life was meant for big adventures and good friends!”
4. This one you can use for trip trips with friends as a status message.
5. “Jump in the car, we are going to see the world”
6. Good Times and Crazy Memoties make the best memories
7. “Friends that travel together, stay together”
8. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
9. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.”
– Izaak Walton
10. It is called BroMance.
11. If you can travel with your best friend, it is really your best friend.
12. My hobby is to drive you crazy, and make endless memories. Are you in?
13. My favorite thing is going on adventures with you.
14. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.”
– Ernest Hemingway
15. “Normal are only the people you do not know well enough”
16. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”
– Tim Cahill
17. Good company makes the way seem shorter.
18. “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it is who you have beside you”
7. Adventurous Girl Quotes for Female Travelers
1. “I am not a princess, I am a Khaleesi”
2. Girls do not wait for their prince anymore. They grab their backpack and go!”
3. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
– Oprah Winfrey
4. I am just a girl chasing her dreams and having an amazing adventure.
5. “The woman following the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”
– Albert Einstein
6. “Well behaved women rarely make history”
7. “Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively, unless you can choose a challenge instead of a competence.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “I learned my strengths and my weaknesses. I experienced the exhilaration of the ups and the despairs of the lows and most of the feelings in between. I learned courage and I learned it myself”
– Ann Stirk
9. “The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself. ”
— Diane Von Furstenberg
10. “Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.”
– Barbara De Angelis
11. “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.”
– Roman Payne, The Wanderess
12. “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere”
– Mae West
13. “As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.”
– Virginia Woolf
14. “As you travel solo, being totally responsible for yourself, it’s inevitable that you will discover just how capable you are!”
15. “Without travel I would have wound up a little ignorant white Southern female, which was not my idea of a good life.”
– Lauren Hutton
8. Family adventure quotes
Next we talk about family. We tried to collect quotes related to families. Quotations you may use to fire up your family for your next family vacation, a weekend trip or just the regular day-by-day.
1. My family is my biggest adventure.
2. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal!”
– Paulo Coelho
2. “Great things never come from comfort zones!”
3. Laugh like you are 10
Party Like you are 20
Travel Like you are 30
Think Like you are 40
Advise Like you are 50
Care Like you are 60
Love Like you are 70
4. “Make today an adventure”
5. Traveling and family; the only two things in the world worth any cost or sacrifice.
6. And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
7. Any day spent with you is my favorite day
8. “Happiness is planning a trip to somewhere with someone you love”
9. Every day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children
10. “Travel in the younger sort is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience”
– Francis Bacon
11. “Travel is Education”
12. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.”
– Jamie Lyn Beatty
13. Not all classrooms have four walls
14. It’s the little moments that make life great
9. Outdoor adventure quotes
When looking for adventure quotes, there’s a many journey adventure quotes to quote easily. It could be easily a whole book full of these sayings. We condensed it to the following.
1. “Let’s sleep under the stars”
2. “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.”
– Sir Ranulph Fiennes
3. “Leave the road, take the trails!”
4. “Those who travel to mountain-tops are half in love with themselves, and half in love with oblivion.”
― Robert Macfarlane,
5. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for”
6. “Climb that goddamn mountain.”
7. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.”
8. “If you do not climb the mountain, how are you planning to enjoy the view?!”
9. “Hike More, Worry Less.”
10. If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a real hiker
11. No reason to stay is a good reason to go.
12. Wanderlust: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world
13. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
14. “The clearest way into the universe, is through a forest wilderness!”
15. “If someone called you crazy for doing it, you are on the right track!”
16. Hi, sorry, I didn’t pick up my phone, I was busy with life.
17. The wilderness is calling, and I must go.
18. “The mountain is calling!”
19. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.”
– Robert Frost
20. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
21. Walking is a mans best medicine.
22. A bad day on a motorbike always beats a good day in the office.
23. I don’t need therapy, I just go camping
24. Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is.
25. Best memories are made when camping
26. Only one who wanders finds new paths.
27. I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
28. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
29. “You can only catch the sun rise in the morning!”
10. Adventure quotes for Kids and Children
1. “Great things never come from comfort zones!”
2. “Make your life the best adventure!”
3. “Every adventure, actually everything in life requires a first step!”
4. No crazy story ever started with “and then I watched TV…!”
5. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute your experience!”
6. “Failing means you tried something new. That’s a win, not a fail!”
7. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen!”
– Winnie Pooh
8. “We have nothing to lose and a world to explore!”
9. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.”
– Peter Pan
10. Being nervous is nothing bad. It means, you are trying something you didn’t try before.
11. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
– Winnie The Pooh
12. “Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
13. “Keep reading. It is one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have.”
― Lloyd Alexander
11. Cool Adventure Quotes from Lyrics
Last but not least, here is a wide selection of adventure quotes we took form lyrics.
Read: Best Backpacker Travel Songs of all time
Read: Perfect Playlist with Travel Songs only
Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
Turn the magic on
to me she said…
everything you want it’s a dream away
we are legends
The Adventure – Angels & Airwaves
I want to have the same last dream again,
The one where I wake up and I’m alive.
Just as the four walls close me within,
My eyes are woken up with pure sunlight.
I’m the first to know.
My dearest friends,
Even if your hope has burned with time,
Anything that’s dead shall be re-grown.
And your vicious pain, your warning sign,
You will be fine.
1000 Nights – Frenship
When the fever’s gone
And the rose to dust
I touchdown Sunday
To tie the loose ends up
With a pocket full of
That gypsy stuff
I heard you calling me, calling me, calling me
Through the dissonance
I’ve been known to run
Just to feel the rush
But the dying sun
Illuminates so much
Sunrise Avenue – Dreamer
Have you ever felt like a prisoner
But you haven’t escape yet?
You’re a rebel and not a follower
And your destin to make it
Have you got, have you got, got, a heart full of dreams?
‘Cause I got, yeah, I got, got a heart full of dreams
Have you got, have you got, got, a heart full of dreams?
‘Cause I got, yeah, got a heart full of dreams
Follow Your Fire – Kodaline
We had the songs that we sang along to
You had the moves to make me dance with you
I always saw you reaching and catching stars
We had the thing that everyone wanted
Hung on your sleeve, you wore your heart on it
Did you get out I’m wondering where you are?
(Did you follow your, follow your fire?)
I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good, good night
A feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good, good night
On Top Of The World – Imagine Dragons
If you love somebody
Better tell them why they’re here ’cause
They just may run away from you
You’ll never know what went well
Then again it just depends on
How long of time is left for you
I’ve had the highest mountains
I’ve had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but not til you move it
Now take it in but don’t look down
Legendary – Welshly Arms
Take a look around me
Taking pages from a magazine
Been looking for the answer
Ever since we were seventeen
You know the truth can be a weapon
To fight this world of ill intentions
A new answer to the same question
How many times will you learn the same lesson?
I think they got it all wrong
We just got to hold on
And on, and on, and on
‘Cause we’re gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we’re doing here ain’t just scary
It’s about to be legendary
Yeah we’re gonna be legends
Gonna teach ’em all a lesson
Got this feeling that we’re so sweet caring
It’s about to be legendary
Of Monsters and Men – Dirty Paws
Jumping up and down the floor
My head is an animal
And once there was an animal
It had a son that mowed the lawn
The son was an OK guy
They had a pet dragonfly
The dragonfly it ran away
But it came back with a story to say
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slope
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees
The bees had declared a war
The sky wasn’t big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow
The Script – Hall of Fame
Yeah, you could be the greatest
You can be the best
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest
You could beat the world
You could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door
You can throw your hands up
You can beat the clock
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks
You can be a master
Don’t wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself
Standing in the hall of fame
And the world’s gonna know your name
‘Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world’s gonna know your name
And you’ll be on the walls of the hall of fame
Heroes – David Bowie
I, I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins
Like dolphins can swim
Though nothing, nothing will keep us together
We can beat them, forever and ever
Oh, we can be heroes just for one day
I, I will be King
And you, you will be Queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be heroes just for one day
We can be us just for one day
Cool Hostels for Adventure
As you know, hostels are the perfect set for meeting people. There are many types of hostels.
One of the 7 hostel types is the type of lifestyle hostel. This includes adventurous hostels, offering diving, surfing, trekking.
We thought this would be a cool opportunity to share some of the coolest adventure hostels in the world.
Here is a list of epic hostels for the adventure lover:
1. Dragon Dive Komodo Hostel in Labuan Bajo in Indonesia
Known as one of the most beautiful dive spots in the world, Komodo National Park and Labuan Bajo is the place to be.
The incredible landscape combined with the last dragons on earth, the Komodo Dragons, and of course, the marvelous underwater world. This is Komodo Islands, next to Labuan Bajo in Flores, Indonesia.
We visited and been there in person.
Read our full review of Dragon Dive Komodo Hostel.
We included the best things to do in Labuan Bajo.
2. Mountain Hostel Tarter
Fancy snowboarding, fancy trekking?
Mountain Hostel Tarter is tucked in the mountains of the Pyrenees. The Pyrenees? These are the mountains between France and Spain. Up there you find the tiny country of Andorra.
In winter times you can come here for the coolest winter sports (personally I like snowboarding), and in summer for hiking, trekking and biking.
Read full review of Mountain Hostel Tarter in Andorra.
3. Gili Mansion and Gili Castle
The Gili Islands are known to be a divers paradise. Come here and learn to dive – just like we did!
4. SPIN Design Hostel in El Nido
Moving over to surfing, El Nido in the Philippines is a surfers paradise as well as recommended for surfers.
Even if you are not into sport, the landscape here is stunning. Who is up for a cocktail on the beach?
Read our full review of SPIN Design Hostel here.
5. Amayour Surf Hostel in Taghazout, Morocco
Another lifestyle hostel is Amayour Surf Hostel in Taghazout, Morocco? Learn to stand on the surf board in the wild waves of the Atlantic ocean.
Amayour Hostel offers surf classes and Yoga retreats.
Read our full review of Amayour Surf Hostel here.
6. Woodstock Beach Camp in Cat Ba, Vietnam
Vietnam is an adventure itself. We summed up all the best things to do in Vietnam here.
Woodstock Beach Camp is located on Cat Ba Island. This is the island surrounded by the gorgeous lime stones of Ha Long Bay.
Come here to conquer the island, explore the National Park, climb into the hospital cave in Cat Ba and take a cruise around Ha Long Bay.
Read our review of Woodstock Beach Camp here.
7. Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof in Interlaken
Back in Europe we take you to the Sports Capital of Europe: Interlaken. Here you can try out almost every sport in the world. There is only one place on earth where you can do more sport activities, and this is Christchurch in New Zealand.
In beautiful Interlaken you can go:
- Sky Diving
- Ice Climbing
- Bungee Jumping
- Canyon Jump
- large ropes course
Your home and the best hostel in Interlaken is Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof.
Read our review of Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof + discount here.
Books about Travel, Motivation and #wanderlust
This list of adventurous quotes is by far not the final list.
There are many books out there that share incredible travel stories, tips and tricks on adventure, traveling solo, and kicking it!
I want to share a few of the great books I find inspiring.
I am sure some of them can be a great travel-motivation-boost for you.
1. A Thousand New Beginnings: Tales of Solo Female Travel Through Southeast Asia
This is the story of a 26-year-old girl who left her old life with a steady job and boyfriend behind in order to travel through Southeast Asia completely on her own.
Over the course of the next year and thousands of miles, hundreds of new beginnings and new friendships, she found that more than traveling the world outside, she traveled the world within.
This book of a Thousand Miles is a collection of excerpts from her diary and blog during that time in which she found that traveling alone made all the difference in the world.
2. Girls Who Travel
A hilarious, deftly written debut novel about a woman whose wanderlust is about to show her that sometimes you don’t have to travel very far to become the person you want to be…
There are many reasons women shouldn’t travel alone.
But as foul-mouthed, sweet-toothed Kika Shores knows, there are many more reasons why they should.
After all, most women want a lot more out of life than just having fun.
Kika, for one, wants to experience the world. Find more info on “Girls Who Travel” here.
3. Not Afraid of the Fall: 114 Days Through 38 Cities in 15 Countries
After purchasing one-way flights from New York City to Paris, Kyle James and his girlfriend Ashley quit their day jobs, planned futures, and daily paradigms to see as much of the world as they could.
In 114 days, they trekked across 15 countries and 38 cities with nothing but their backpacks, their smartphones, and each other.
Not Afraid of the Fall is the unvarnished story of their off-the-cuff journey: from cliff-jumping off Croatia’s untouched coasts, to bathing with rescued elephants in Thailand; from crashing mopeds on gravelly mountain roads in Santorini, to hitchhiking with strangers in rental cars in Hungary.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be “positive” all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people.
For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life.
“F**k positivity,” Mark Manson says. “Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it.” In his wildly popular Internet blog, Manson doesn’t sugarcoat or equivocate.
He tells it like it is—a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth that is sorely lacking today.
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is his antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mindset that has infected modern society and spoiled a generation, rewarding them with gold medals just for showing up.
Download the full list of Adventure Quotes
We created a big .pdf for you.
You can download all quotes about adventurous travel or click on the image below.
You can use it to print your own t-shirts, create some DIY home decoration of gifts for traveler friends.
Wait, there is more…
We collected even more for you. Just click on the photo to get all the quotes:
Over to you
I would love to make this list of awesome travel quotes about adventure and life longer and better. Do you have a favorite push you off a cliff quote?
Do you know more unique and unplanned adventure quotes?
We would love to hear them.
Please please leave us a comment.
Drop your favorite and best quotations in the comments. We will turn the best craving adventures quotes into cool pinterest photos.
– – –
pin it now, read it later