When in doubts, travel. If you still have doubts and need an extra push, this list of amazing adventure quotes will help you get over them. We created this big list of adventurous, unique travel quotes.
They reach from inspirational to cheesy to spiritual even? They are definitely push you off a cliff quotes. Judge for yourself.
Besides the quotations, we had a further look on staff that could be interesting for you.
We include 4 books about adventurous travel and solo travel. We also had a look for adventure hostels we love. We share epic hostels for diving, surfing, trekking and more.
Just keep scrolling.
At the end of this article we created a big .pdf for you. You can download this full list for free.
You can use it to print your own motivation adventure t-shirts, create DIY gifts for you travel friends and home decoration. The options are actually endless.
Whatever you do, don’t get stuck in routine.
More quotation articles
List of cool Adventure Quotes
Let us kick-start this summary with a quote you will hear all over Indonesia and South East Asia.
These unique adventure quotes can serve you as well for your instagram updates.
1. “Never try, never know!”
3. “If it scares you, you should do it!” –
4. “If we wait until we are ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our life!” – Lemony Snicket
5. “There is a lot of adventures out there, waiting for us to live them!” –
6. “Adventure is my middle name!”
7. “Adventures are forever!”
9. “Let’s start the journey!”
10. “Run towards adventure and not away from it!”
11. “Let’s sleep under the stars”
12. “I need a friend I can call and say “Get ready, we are leaving in 10 minutes!“, and the friend response “okay, done!“
13. “Life is an adventure and that is best lived boldly.” – Bear Grylls
14. “Say YES to adventure!”
16. “Wrestle a shark, fight a bear and climb the highest mountain!”
17. “Collect adventures, not things!”
18. “I am taking a lot adventures wherever I go!” –
19. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal!” – Paulo Coelho
Top 20-39 Unique Adventure Quotes
20. “Great things never come from comfort zones!”
21. “…and then I realized adventures are the best way to learn!”
23. “Carpe diem, carpe adventure”
24. “If thinking about it makes you excited, imagine actually doing it!”
25. “Make your life the best adventure!”
26. “Don’t travel just to see. Travel to try, listen, feel, taste. That way there won’t be any place you cannot find beauty.”
27. “Only the ones loving adventure, will understand the world!”
28. “Money comes back, but times doesn’t!”
30. “If you are unhappy with it, stop doing it. If you are dreaming about it, do it!”
31. “Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have!”
33. “Adventures start where plans end!”
34. “All you need is less!”
36. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for””
37. “Today I will live a million adventures”
38. “Real adventure begins with a YES!”
39. “life has no limitations, except the ones you make!”
Top 40-59 Adrenaline Quotes
40. “Today a part of me wanna go traveling. The other one too!”
41. “One thing everybody has is time. It is up to you how you use it!”
42. “Time is the only thing you cannot buy!”
44. “If you were waiting for a sign to go out there and live, here it is: SIGN!”
45. “A tourist looks, a traveler lives!”
47. “I thought it was an adventure. But actually, it was life!”
48. “Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt!”
49. “An adventure is only an adventure, when you are out of your comfort zone!”
50. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute your experience!”
52. “We travel to change. Not to change places, but ideas!”
53. “People don’t take trips. Trips take people!”
54. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.”
55. “A wish doesn’t change anything. A decision changes everything!”
57. “Little things, big adventures!”
58. “Escape the ordinary!”
59. “If someone called you crazy for doing it, you are on the right track!”
Top 60-76 Quotes about Adventure
60. “There is no need to be bored in a world as beautiful as this!”
61. “The clearest way into the universe, is through a forest wilderness!”
63. “Every adventure requires a first step!”
64. “We have nothing to lose and a world to explore!”
65. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan
66. “Adventure is my best therapy!”
67. “All adventures, all memories and all travels start with a blank page!”
68. “Travel is no reward for working, it’s education for living.”
69. “If you do not climb the mountain, how are you planning to enjoy the view?!”
70. “To have an adventurous life, we have to lose the fear of failing!”
71. “Failing means you tried something new. That’s a win, not a fail!”
72. “You don’t need magic to disappear. All you need is an action to take!”
73. “Go where you feel most alive!”
74. “Once upon a time, there was an adventure…!”
75. “In case of emergency, break the routine and take an adventure!”
Hostels for Adventure
As you know, hostels are the perfect set for meeting people. There are many types of hostels.
One of the 7 hostel types is the type of lifestyle hostel. This includes adventurous hostels, offering diving, surfing, trekking.
Here is a list of epic hostels for the adventure lover:
1. Dragon Dive Komodo Hostel in Labuan Bajo in Indonesia
Known as one of the most beautiful dive spots in the world, Komodo National Park and Labuan Bajo is the place to be.
The incredible landscape combined with the last dragons on earth, the Komodo Dragons, and of course, the marvelous underwater world. This is Komodo Islands, next to Labuan Bajo in Flores, Indonesia.
We visited and been there in person.
Read our full review of Dragon Dive Komodo Hostel.
We included the best things to do in Labuan Bajo.
2. Mountain Hostel Tarter
Fancy snowboarding, fancy trekking?
Mountain Hostel Tarter is tucked in the mountains of the Pyrenees. The Pyrenees? These are the mountains between France and Spain. Up there you find the tiny country of Andorra.
In winter times you can come here for the coolest winter sports (personally I like snowboarding), and in summer for hiking, trekking and biking.
Read full review of Mountain Hostel Tarter in Andorra.
3. Gili Mansion and Gili Castle
The Gili Islands are known to be a divers paradise. Come here and learn to dive – just like we did!
4. SPIN Design Hostel in El Nido
Moving over to surfing, El Nido in the Philippines is a surfers paradise as well as recommended for surfers.
Even if you are not into sport, the landscape here is stunning. Who is up for a cocktail on the beach?
Read our full review of SPIN Design Hostel here.
5. Amayour Surf Hostel in Taghazout, Morocco
Another lifestyle hostel is Amayour Surf Hostel in Taghazout, Morocco? Learn to stand on the surf board in the wild waves of the Atlantic ocean.
Amayour Hostel offers surf classes and Yoga retreats.
Read our full review of Amayour Surf Hostel here.
6. Woodstock Beach Camp in Cat Ba, Vietnam
Vietnam is an adventure itself. We summed up all the best things to do in Vietnam here.
Woodstock Beach Camp is located on Cat Ba Island. This is the island surrounded by the gorgeous lime stones of Ha Long Bay.
Come here to conquer the island, explore the National Park, climb into the hospital cave in Cat Ba and take a cruise around Ha Long Bay.
Read our review of Woodstock Beach Camp here.
7. Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof in Interlaken
Back in Europe we take you to the Sports Capital of Europe: Interlaken. Here you can try out almost every sport in the world. There is only one place on earth where you can do more sport activities, and this is Christchurch in New Zealand.
In beautiful Interlaken you can go:
- Sky Diving
- Ice Climbing
- Bungee Jumping
- Canyon Jump
- large ropes course
Your home and the best hostel in Interlaken is Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof.
Read our review of Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof + discount here.
Books about Travel, Motivation and #wanderlust
This list of adventurous quotes is by far not the final list.
There are many books out there that share incredible travel stories, tips and tricks on adventure, traveling solo, and kicking it!
I want to share a few of the great books I find inspiring.
I am sure some of them can be a great travel-motivation-boost for you.
1. A Thousand New Beginnings: Tales of Solo Female Travel Through Southeast Asia
This is the story of a 26-year-old girl who left her old life with a steady job and boyfriend behind in order to travel through Southeast Asia completely on her own.
Over the course of the next year and thousands of miles, hundreds of new beginnings and new friendships, she found that more than traveling the world outside, she traveled the world within. This book is a collection of excerpts from her diary and blog during that time in which she found that traveling alone made all the difference in the world.
2. Girls Who Travel
A hilarious, deftly written debut novel about a woman whose wanderlust is about to show her that sometimes you don’t have to travel very far to become the person you want to be…
There are many reasons women shouldn’t travel alone.
But as foul-mouthed, sweet-toothed Kika Shores knows, there are many more reasons why they should.
After all, most women want a lot more out of life than just having fun.
Kika, for one, wants to experience the world.
3. Not Afraid of the Fall: 114 Days Through 38 Cities in 15 Countries
After purchasing one-way flights from New York City to Paris, Kyle James and his girlfriend Ashley quit their day jobs, planned futures, and daily paradigms to see as much of the world as they could.
In 114 days, they trekked across 15 countries and 38 cities with nothing but their backpacks, their smartphones, and each other.
Not Afraid of the Fall is the unvarnished story of their off-the-cuff journey: from cliff-jumping off Croatia’s untouched coasts, to bathing with rescued elephants in Thailand; from crashing mopeds on gravelly mountain roads in Santorini, to hitchhiking with strangers in rental cars in Hungary.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be “positive” all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people.
For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. “F**k positivity,” Mark Manson says. “Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it.” In his wildly popular Internet blog, Manson doesn’t sugarcoat or equivocate. He tells it like it is—a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth that is sorely lacking today. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is his antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mindset that has infected modern society and spoiled a generation, rewarding them with gold medals just for showing up.
Download the full list of Adventure Quotes
We created a big .pdf for you.
You can download all quotes about adventurous travel or click on the image below.
You can use it to print your own t-shirts, create some DIY home decoration of gifts for traveler friends.
Wait, there is more…
We collected even more for you. Just click on the photo to get all the quotes:
Over to you
I would love to make this list of awesome travel quotes about adventure and life longer and better. Do you have a favorite push you off a cliff quote?
Do you know more unique and unplanned adventure quotes?
We would love to hear them.
Please please leave us a comment.
Drop your favorite and best quotations in the comments. We will turn the best craving adventures quotes into cool pinterest photos.
– – –
pin it for later