Our articles are based on real experiences, with no sponsorship from hostels 🙏Learn more.
We LOVE Madrid for its flair, culture, and nightlife! Madrid offers many culinary highlights, sights to visit, and bars to have your café con leche in the morning and your cold cerveza in the evening.
The royal city in the center of the Iberian peninsula is one of the main highlights when traveling through Spain. We wrote this guide by first reading about this article on fun things to do in Madrid.
And when around, it is common to hop over to Barcelona as well.
In cooperation with Madrid-Expert Lavi from Laviwashere.com we put together our 5 Secret Tips for Madrid we love to share with you.
It highlights for you the real authentic bars, cafés, and restaurants we fancy. The guide is 100% non-touristic and unique – for free to download!
7 Secret Tips for Madrid for free
Enjoy the guide, enjoy Madrid! No strings attached! Anna&Matt
The guide to Madrid covers:
- Hipster! This Café is the most trendy & easy-going café in Madrid
- a traditional Spanish bar with a youthful crowd
- go hiking and discover a beautiful view
- amazing Galician food for a locals price
- rent a bike, but where to go? We have the best bike-tour recommendation for you!
- From this spot you will have a beautiful panoramic view over Madrid
- A big piece of art hidden between the trees! Sounds interesting, right?!
Make sure you dive into the must-dos in Madrid as well.
No 5 Star Hostels in Madrid – no problem!
Do you need a great Hostel in Madrid? Currently, there is no 5 Star Hostel in Madrid, but of course we would be thrilled to help you!
Just check out our huge guide to the best and coolest hostels in Madrid.
Which hostels do we include?
On the article best hostels in Madrid we compare the three best hostels in town by location, facilities and vibes.