Enough “touristy tips”, here are the 5+3 local secrets to Barcelona, our home!
We live, breath, love Barcelona! This Mediterranean pearl offers everything from beach, stunning architecture, delicious food, mountains … the list is endless. Especially in such a touristic hotspot, you need to know the real places to experience Barcelona. We are thrilled to share with you and your travel buddies our 5+3 best local tips for Barcelona!
We do not hold back and included all our greatest recommendations – starting from a delicious paella, our favorite Tapas places, design cafés and more! Did we mention we live in Barcelona since 2011? So yes, we know our city inside out!
Download the 5 Local Tips for Barcelona for free:
You can download the Geeky Guide Barcelona in around 1,5 seconds to your inbox. Simply type in your name and email, and we will send you the guide right away! Enjoy Barna (Yes, this city is called Barna, not Barca!)
This Local Guide Barcelona includes:
- A super delicious Paella Restaurant – you need to know where to find a good one!
- We show you where to find at least 37 Tapas Restaurants – on budget and super tasty
- A Hipster Café in the heart of Barcelona for lunch, brunch, and caffeine!
- What’s the best beach in Barcelona? Don’t fall for Barceloneta!
- a beautiful and magical park for locals – still a well-hidden gem in Barcelona and one our favorite places!
We even give your more authentic tips, as we want to give you all our local knowledge. So, here are even more great insights:
- How about a panoramic view? Follow our footsteps to a hill!
- Another top place we recently discovered for brunch & lunch!
- Extra Geeky Tip: Barna is loaded with The world’s best website for events in Barcelona
There is as well a unique guide with secret tips Madrid! When heading as well to Madrid, make sure you check out these Madrid secret tips. Enjoy the local tapas bars and more hidden gems in the Spanish capital.
5 Star Hostel in Barcelona
Looking for a great Hostel in Barcelona?
Here you go: 5 Star Hostel in Barcelona – Barcelona Central Garden. BCN Garden is located right in the heart, close to Placa Catalunya. This spot is famous for being super-friendly, and cosy, feeling like a families home! And hey, we also show you where you can book for the cheapest price!
Here you have 15 € discount for booking.com, valid for any of your bookings (worldwide).