How about 5 Secret London Tips? The British capital is the biggest city in Europe, and no doubt, the list of cool things to do and see in London is endless. Instead of following any tourist guide, we chose a different way.
So, we traveled to London to visit some of the coolest hostels in London. Before we headed over, we asked the Hostelgeeks community for recommendations.
The result was so amazing, and incredible – THANK YOU, fellow travelers!
Many followers sent us great secrets about London. Out of all those recommendations, we created this unique slow travel guide to London. This travel guide will let you enjoy the city from a more local perspective, plus all the secret London tips are on a budget. You don’t need a big wallet at all to make use of our secret London recommendations.
Additionally, to these London Secrets, we collected the best 28 Fun Things to do in London.
Update: 62 FREE Things to do in London
Hints for the Secret London Tips
- Tiny local café with a creamy flat white and delicious muffins
- Street Food and Street Market you cannot miss!
- Panoramic view for free? The place to be plus how to get the panoramic view for free
- Cycling in London? Yes, we mean it! A route to see London from the bike
- A big green spot in London to slow down and mingle with the locals
Additionally, we included two extra recommendations we think are important to keep in mind
- London for free? No problem. Some tips and links to find free things to do in London.
- Quick Camden Market thoughts to keep in mind
The hidden gems to London (for free)
Just type in your email and name. We will send over the guide in 0.2 seconds. This way, you can use the hidden gems to London offline!
We will never send any spam or nonsense. You can always unsubscribe if you find our guide not good enough! This unique guide is completely free.
Enjoy the guide,
5 Star Hostels in London
In our huge guide to the best hostels in London, we share the coolest places around.
In this guide, we cover party hostels and handpicked 3 as the absolute BEST hostels in town. We also have a backpacker hostels in London guide.
- Onefam Notting Hill by Hostel One– best for backpackers
- Destinations Hostels @ The Gallery – best for a very British atmosphere
- Wombats City Hostel London – top pick for solo-travelers
As always, we show you the cheapest way to book Hostels! Check out this special article about 15 Hacks how to book a Hostel like a pro.
Here you can find more tours and cool things to do in London.
There you can book the London Eye in advance, walking tours, and more activities around London!
Followers helped to create this London Guide
Thank you, Gracias, Merci and Danke!
Before heading over to London, we asked our followers for recommendations (s) for London. We collected and checked out all the recommendations you sent to us. The result is this unique slow travel guide to London. As always, the Geeky Guide is completely free to download. Thank you again for all your help and recommendations!
Best Travel Websites we recommend ❤️
(Fresh Update 2023)
Booking Hostels and Discounts 👏👏👏
As a user of Hostelgeeks, you also have access to exclusive hostel discounts. For booking hostels, we use:
We recommend installing the Hostelworld App. It is very useful!
How to find cheaper Flights ✈️
The first websites we always check are Skyscanner and Google Flights.
Find our step-by-step process in our review about Skyscanner.
Travel Insurance made easy 🤒
Smartest Travel Tools you need to know 🤓
- Airalo.com - eSim Cards for traveling worldwide
- Onward Ticket - get proof for onward travel
- iVisa - get your visa online fast
- Get Your Guide - for activities and sightseeing tickets
- Omio.com - for all types of transport
Find all our recommended travel tools and websites here.
Get your Smart Packing List (Free Printable)
Knowing what to pack and what not to pack is key. As an example, you need a one-fits-all padlock.
We put together the ultimate list of smart items to bring.