Welcome to Edinburgh, famous for its medieval atmosphere, its numerous ghost stories, and of course the night life. Edinburgh hides a lot of treasures of things to do. We unscrambled a few hidden gems to present you the 5 best local things you can do in Edinburgh.
The Geeky Guide Edinburgh is a guide written by friends for friends. We will introduce you to locals places to get a drink, great food, and to hang out at the hippest, local places in town.
And the best part of this deal for you? The Geeky Guide Edinburgh is as always for free, same as the 5 Secret tips to London.
Download the 5 Secrets Tips of Edinburgh for free:
The Geeky Guide Edinburgh got you covered:
- 100% fun guaranteed! This bar is not just a locals place to get a drink, there is way more!
- A local place for a BBQ – if the weather is on your side,
- Beautiful spot to enjoy the panorama view all over Edinburgh
- a super-cozy Coffee place to rest, and to get the best coffee in Edinburgh
- and a sustainable award-winning restaurant close to the 5 Star Hostel CODE Hostel
Additionally, here are more things to do in Edinburgh.
5 Star Hostel in Edinburgh: CODE Hostel
This hostel in Edinburgh is our dream! Besides a great sense of humor, the 5 Star Hostel CODE Hostel in Edinburgh is a true design hostel bringing together the social part, design, and geeky technology. There are no bunk beds at CODE Hostel, but fancy so-called Pods, giving you the privacy at a hostels dorm you will love.
Our booking recommendation: For a booking with CODE Hostel Edinburgh, we recommend to check out their own website. This is where you can score the lowest price for your reservation. Also, we wrote up an extra article about 11 hacks to book a hostel like a pro. Here we’ll show you more tricks to score even lower prices on your hostel bookings!