Malta is a small Island (actually 3 small islands), and a huge Paradise with super yummy (Italian-influenced) food, stunning beaches, fascinating history, and even an own Caribic Island – we are not kidding here! We wished we would have known these little secret tips Malta when exploring the small island.
This is why we set up these 5 things to do in Malta for you! We can’t wait to share with you our 5 best local things to experience in Malta to let you enjoy the little secrets – download now, thank us later!
And hey, we will tell you what you need to book in advance otherwise you will for sure miss it, where to find a local beach, and where you should consider a camping in Malta – one of the bests camping spots in Europe! Our travel guides are always non-touristic, handmade, and 100% useful!
The 5 things to do in Malta here for free:
The travel guide Malta features:
- a fantastic camping site you cannot miss – you even will have an amazing beach and island just for you and very few people!
- How to get around?! Our smartest recommendation for transport in Malta
- a local beach for a having a BBQ right at the beach with locals
- beautiful spot for swimming off the path
- and a delicious (and cheap) restaurant located directly at the sea, close to Hostel Jones in Sliema, our 5 Star Hostel in Malta.
Geeky Tip: We show you what you need to book in advance – the one and only thing actually!
Also, check out these 7 must-see places in Malta.
5 Star Hostel in Malta: Hostel Jones
Fancy some real Malta-Feeling? We got for you the most awesome 5 Star Hostel in Malta: Hostel Jones Sliema! Hostel Jones is located in Sliema, a town next to Valetta, and a perfect home base for exploring the whole island.
With this booking promo link, you get 15 € discount for booking.com, which can be used worldwide.