Do you want to work location-independent? We’ve been asked endless times how we are able to work location-independent. This eBook will give you a hand to follow Leah’s and ours journey.
This eBook about location-independence by Leah Davis from The Sweetest Way is perfect for everybody who is
- considering the location-independent lifestyle
- starting the journey of being a digital nomad
- get your life back and manage your time on your own schedule
The eBook costs only $18.
This eBook is interesting for…
…everybody getting started with location-independence!
In 81 pages, Leah covers the whole starting and advanced process on things you have to consider and evaluate before and during your journey to location independence.
What do you get?
The intro covers the very basics from what is location-independence, to a self-evaluation, and early mistakes to avoid.
- Getting Started
Leah walks you through the starting process and gives you detailed information of the myth around Passive Income. After that, she goes into the details of how to build an online presence.
- Lessons from the Road (our favorite part)
- Income Streams
- investing (in yourself)
- the power of networking
- interviews with 4 different location-independent entrepreneurs
- Logistics and Planning
finances, doubts and fears, choosing the right destinations for digital nomads, and more.
The included interviews
For us, especially this part is super interesting. Personally, we love to read and listen to other entrepreneurs. Those interviews are pure gold:
1. Aleena Rooyakker shares insights of how she made it as a health and fitness coach.
2. JohnnyFD talks about affiliate marketing and how to get the most out of it.
3. Our friend Gloria from TheBlogAbroad introduces you to the world of professional travel blogging without selling-out
4. The last interview partner is us, Anna&Matt aka. Hostelgeeks. We talk about quality vs quantity, our typical work day and how we made our first $.
Curious how our journey began?
In our interview we also dive into the details on making money online and how to get started.
This is a great resource to get you on the right track.
- Blogging 101 – Leah’s best blogging advice, no fluff
- Pinterest Strategies & Secrets – How to be a Pinterest rockstar, and why every online business needs it
- How I Make Money as a Freelancer & Blogger – A detailed account of all the ways I’ve ever made money online, including stories that have never been shared on the blog
- Bonus Chapter – The EXACT freelancing contract I used when onboarding new clients
If you are planning to start a side hustle, this ebook is the best way to get started. Get an idea how we do it, and how so many people are already doing it.
Another starting kit is this guide on how to start a side hustle.
Best Travel Websites we recommend ❤️
(Fresh Update 2023)
Booking Hostels and Discounts 👏👏👏
As a user of Hostelgeeks, you also have access to exclusive hostel discounts. For booking hostels, we use:
- Hostelz.com - hostel price comparison
We recommend installing the Hostelworld App. It is very useful!
How to find cheaper Flights ✈️
The first websites we always check are Skyscanner and Google Flights.
Find our step-by-step process in our review about Skyscanner.
Travel Insurance made easy 🤒
We are currently using Safetywing and Hey Mondo. We wrote detailed guides about these insurances:
- Our review of Safetywing, compared to others
- a detailed review of HeyMondo Travel Insurance
Smartest Travel Tools you need to know 🤓
- Onward Ticket - get a proof for onward travel
- iVisa - get your visa online fast
- Get Your Guide - for activities and sightseeing tickets
- Omio.com - for all types of transport
Find all our recommended travel tools and websites here.
Get your Smart Packing List (Free Printable)
Knowing what to pack and what not to pack is key. As an example, you need a one-fits-all padlock.
We put together the ultimate list of smart items to bring.