Are you on the hunt for that special Hostelworld discount? Well, you have come to the perfect, non-bs place that lists actual discounts and valid coupon codes. Save even more on accommodation by applying these coupons, promo codes and discounts to your favourite hostel.
This is a dedicated page to all Hostelworld Discounts there currently are.
Psst! We make sure to keep this guide up to date and fresh.
All those wanna-be promotions out there are 98% of the time fake or at least not valid. So we thought: enough is enough. Let’s set up this page for you!
We all love to travel and stay in hostels. And since we are all exploring the world on a budget, we obviously love discounts, right? At Hostelgeeks, we occasionally receive special promo codes for our users. You can find all hostel discounts here.
The easiest way to get fresh discounts to your inbox, is our newsletter. It is free, cool, and you save valuable dollars.
Many hostels now offer this special price through Hostelworld. In fact, Let us have a sneak-peek.
1. Swanky Mint, Zagreb, Croatia – 15%
The Croatian Capital is full of energy and a fun nightlife. When you come here, do not skip the bar street; pack some hostel mates and go there.
Talking about hostels, our go-to place in Zagreb is the Swanky Mint, the 5 Star Hostel. Located on one of Zagreb’s main streets, Swanky Mint does come in an industrial design; a unique hostel in more than one way.
Having a 10.0 on Hostelworld after receiving 100 reviews, now that is saying something! This family run hostel is a beautiful, small designer hostel near the magical old town of Chiang Mai.
We actually stayed at The Entaneer Poshtel in 2019. The private rooms and dorms are very quiet, so it is good to get a good rest. This is important to mention as some hostels in the city are pretty loud at night (party and traffic noise).
4. Urban Garden Porto Central Hostel – Porto – 45%-50%
One of the cutest hostels in Porto is the Urban Garden. Yes, you guessed right, it has an own little garden to relax. It is equipped with hammocks and chairs; great to relax after a day walking around Porto. And trust me, you will do a lot of walking up and down here.
The location is also great, surrounded by plenty of cafés and restaurants. In just 10 minutes, you are standing in central downtown.
To my own surprise, I am a huge fan of Venice. It is super touristic, but at the same time you can enjoy it so easily just 2 streets away from the main street (here is my guide with the 6 secrets to Venice). One more thing that will make your stay even better: A great hostel!
ANDA Venice is one of the newest hostels in Venice. Great events, good vibes, beautiful design. They know how to run a hostel and make a backpacker feel right at home.
1. The Offer applies to rates on participating hostels during the Promotional Period.
2. The Offer starts at 00:01 Thursday 13th January 2021 and ends at 23:59 Sunday 13th February 2022 (the Promotional Period).
3. The % discount will vary by hostel. During the Promotional Period, discounts will automatically be applied by participating hostels and will be visible by clicking on the relevant hostel.
4. These discounted rates will apply to accommodation booked for dates between 13th January – 31st May 2022 subject to availability, and exclusions.
5. Prices and offers are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Hostelworld.com Limited reserves the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies in the offer.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland.
Below, we list already expired promotions by Hostelworld. Basically you can see this as inspiration what future campaigns might be coming, although this is not a guarantee obviously.