Welcome to Hamburg, Germany’s pearl of the North, and the city where you can party all night, and then watch the sun rise over the harbour. We cannot wait to share with you our 5 secret tips for Hamburg you won’t find in any travel guide – make sure you make the most out of them.
Those secret tips are written by friends for friends. This is NOT your full guide to show you around the touristic part of the city. But if you fancy local secrets, then this guide is for you!
Download 5 Secret Tips for Hamburg here:
You can download these secrets to Hamburg right to your inbox. NO strings attached. All you need to do: Type in your email, and name. Easy as that!
Enjoy these 5 authentic tips for Hamburg,
What do we show you? A sneak peek:
- distinct drinks and comfy sofas: THE bar to have to a drink with locals!
- A tiny, delicious restaurant with seasonal food and history
- The perfect breakfast place in Hamburg
- Have a picnic with the locals and the best view to the harbour
- If you wanna party in Hamburg, you will love this moving spot!
5 Star Hostels in Hamburg: 100% pure Hamburg
We are proud to present you 2 outstanding and authentic 5 Star Hostels in Hamburg: Superbude Sankt Pauli and Superbude Sankt Georg are both award-winning design hostels with plenty of Eco-friendly installations, and passion for Hamburg, and its culture! 100% Hamburg at its best – guaranteed!
Superbude Sankt Pauli is located in the hip district of Sankt Pauli and comes in a creative design with references to the close harbour. The hostel receives many design awards and is home to both travelers and many locals joining the hostel events like small concerts.
Superbude St. Georg is also a hip hostel located in a quieter part of Hamburg, which is still close to the city centre. The hostel comes with a roof terrace, cinema, and little gym including a ping-pong table, Nintendo Wii, and a Foosball table!
Who wrote this guide?
Our Hostelgeeks blogger Sarah presents you the best local recommendations for her hometown of Hamburg – authentic and free to download! She lives in Hamburg and knows the city inside-out. This is why we are sharing with you, our fellow travelers, those handy tips you won’t find anywhere else.
More guides to Hamburg
You can find more fabulous guides all over the web. Here is a list of links we think you should take advantage of:
- 48 Hours in Hamburg – got only 2 days? The independent gives you a short intro to the cities best things to do
- 7 Budget tips for Hamburg – a collection of 7 simple tactics to save coins in the North
- A pinterest board with unique locations and hidden gems in Hamburg – easy to scroll and browse through
- 7 great things to do in Hamburg – Sebastian introduces you to the more local part to experience.
Enjoy the city of Hamburg, it is indeed a beautiful pearl to discover!