We are Hostelgeeks, and we introduce you to the local tips Sevilla.
Are you tired of tourist guides?
Then this is for you. We have been now many times in Seville, and thanks to so many friends there, we enjoyed a local Sevilla. And here it is: We are proud to share with you our best 5 local tips for Seville!
Tapas, Andalusian culture, Flamenco – what’s not to love about Seville? We simply enjoy our time in Sevilla, when we see the impressive Giralda watching over the city, listen to all the colorful legends, and eat like there is no tomorrow!
Tired of tourist guides? Get the 5 Local Tips Sevilla
Simply type in your email and name. We will then send you over the Geeky Guide Sevilla via email!
Enjoy Seville with our local tips,
This Geeky Guide Sevilla includes:
- A very cool place to go for a “una cerveza, por favor!”
- Super Yummy Tapas Restaurant – a top locals pick we share only with you here
- A few Nightlife recommendations to go out with the locals
- A beautiful square with a park – an absolute must-do, especially for movie-lovers!
- Sweet Café! Recommendation for sweets and a hot chocolate – very typical to do in Spain!
5 Star Hostel in Seville
Love to stay in Style?
The Nomad Hostel Sevilla is our 5 Star Hostel in Sevilla The Nomad Hostel.
This boutique hostel is a full eco-friendly hostel providing you a green and sustainable stay in the heart of Seville!
Update: Find the 3 best hostels in Madrid
Hostel Packing List
It is time to see what you should pack in your backpack or suitcase. Make sure you always pick a quality hostel, it totally reduces the things you need to pack. Here is our ultimate hostel packing list. It features 23 items you should really throw in your backpack.The most important things to pack are:
- eye mask
- key chain flashlight
- the right backpack, the Nomatic (our review of Nomatic here) or Lowe Alpine Lightflite 45 Pack
- packing cubes
- generic padlock (fitting all locker types)
- quick-dry travel towel
- universal power adapter
- travel-sized toiletries