Penang is a backpackers paradise with many street art to discover, restaurants to try, and night clubs to check out. Penang, some people still call it George Town due to its history, hides many secrets and hidden spots to discover. We collected 5 local things to do in Penang to get the most out of your travels in Penang. Just subscribe and we will send you the Geeky Guide Penang to your email.
Get 5 local tips for Penang here
The Geeky Guide Penang includes:
- Hiking Trail
- the best local Street Food spot
- Cosy and fun place for Night Life – indeed relaxed!
- Art Hunting – Pack your camera
- Local Café to relax with free WiFi – great for working on your travel blog
We share with you here 15 € off for your next accommodation with this booking promo code. This promotion is valid worldwide.
Hostel Packing List
It is time to see what you should pack in your backpack or suitcase. Make sure you always pick a quality hostel, it totally reduces the things you need to pack. Here is our ultimate hostel packing list. It features 23 items you should really throw in your backpack.The most important things to pack are:
- eye mask
- key chain flashlight
- the right backpack, the Nomatic (our review of Nomatic here) or Lowe Alpine Lightflite 45 Pack
- packing cubes
- generic padlock (fitting all locker types)
- quick-dry travel towel
- universal power adapter
- travel-sized toiletries