This eBook is interesting for…
everybody getting started with location-independence!
In 81 pages, Leah covers the whole starting and advanced process on things you have to consider and evaluate before and during your journey to location independence.
What do you get?
The intro covers the very basics from what is location-independence, to a self-evaluation, and early mistakes to avoid.
- Getting Started
Leah walks you through the starting process and gives you detailed information of the myth around Passive Income. After that, she goes into the details of how to build an online presence.
- Lessons from the Road (our favorite part)
- Income Streams
- investing (in yourself)
- the power of networking
- interviews with 4 different location-independent entrepreneurs
- Logistics and Planning
finances, doubts and fears, choosing the right destinations for digital nomads, and more.
The included interviews
1. Aleena Rooyakker shares insights of how she made it as a health and fitness coach.
2. JohnnyFD talks about affiliate marketing and how to get the most out of it.
3. Our friend Gloria from TheBlogAbroad introduces you to the world of professional travel blogging without selling-out.
4. The last interview partner is us, Anna&Matt aka. Hostelgeeks. We talk about quality vs quantity, our typical work day, and how we made our first $.