5 Secret Things To Do in Marrakesh + Basic Introduction & Tips
So you are about to travel to Marrakesh, and looking for some secret things to do? On our first trip there it was not easy to get some reliable information, and luckily we have friends there! We set up this Geeky Guide Marrakesh to share with you our best secrets for the red city so you can get the most out of it and to avoid tourist traps.
We do not hold back with all our secret things for Marrakesh we have including the most delicious food we had for the cheapest price, what is worth it to discover, and what to do outside the city.
We even added a basic introduction to the city itself. Why? Because Marrakesh is different from the rest of Morocco, and with our guide you will have a decent preparation of what you can expect. It’s a short guideline of what you should consider, avoid, and remember when you are exploring La Medina. Enjoy Marrakesh – you will love it like we do!
Get the 5 Secret Things To Do in Marrakesh here:
This Guide is completely for free to download! We will never ever sent spam or sell any emails! A promise by Anna&Matt, the Hostelgeeks
The Geeky Guide Marrakesh shows you following secrets:
- The most delicious food we had in all Morocco at a place you would not expect (fun fact: it was also the cheapest!)
- Do you like souvenirs? Make your own! A local workshop to join for a reasonable price (cheaper than the actual souvenir!).
- A sight lots of people are missing – good for you and us!
- Where to get lost and a specific recommendation for a market
- Get out of the city – 2 ideas for trips away from Marrakesh
EXTRA: 5 Basic recommendations to get you prepared, avoid tourist traps, and cultural differences.
5 Star Hostel in Marrakesh
There is currently no 5 Star Hostel in Marrakesh. We would be happy to help you to find a beautiful accommodation (Riad, Dar, or Hostel) to stay at. Just drop us a tweet, or contact us. We will then send you a recommendation!